New 4G trail camera Ltl Acorn® 6511M-4G has unbeaten ultra-long standby time up to 3 years (!) thanks to the use of 6 pieces of high-capacity rechargeable 18650 lithium (Li-ion) batteries. Now trail camera works as long as TV remote control: you insert batteries and forget about them.
New patented dual PIR motion sensor reduces number of false and missed alarms.Function of sending of full-size photos and videos allows you don't visit the trail camera at all, till batteries alive.
Full-size photos and videos can be sent in 3 ways:
- immediately after shooting. 4G Ltl Acorn hunting camera sends 1.5 Mb picture within 1 minute, video of 9.2Mb size within 3 min.
- on user SMS request. When usual low-resolution picture received by user, the user can request corresponding full-size photo or video with SMS command, if necessary. It's very convenient to use Ltl Hunting Camera Tool for this.
- once a day at specified time, when the trail camera sends all unsent full-size photos and videos. This way of sending greatly saves battery.
External connectible control panel with display and buttons allows to reduce trail camera size and increase its reliability.
Wide range of working temperature -45ºC ... +70ºC lets to use camera in extremal environment.
Detailed description of new Ltl Acorn 6511M-4G trail camera can be found in Ltl 6511MG-4G User Manual
• 12 Mp
• 1440x1080: 15fps
• 55º FOV
|Infrared flash distance|
• visible (850 nm): • 35m for 52º lens
PIR sensing distance
20m at 20º C for Normal sensitivity
| 0.8 s|
• MMS - low resolution pictures to phones, emails
3 x 2 pc of 18650 battery + 4 AA battery
|External power supply|
6 ~ 12V (2 ~ 1A)
-45º C ... +70º C
Ltl Acorn 6511M-4G
- Product Code: Ltl 6511MG-4G
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $360.00